Universals’ main service arms are Construction Materials Testing and Special Inspections and are rigorously inspected and accredited by local, national and international organizations and Institutions. Universal has made it a part of its long term business plan to continually improve, upgrade and add strategic service accreditations to better our position as leaders.
Universal’s operations, processes and quality management systems are assessed and audited on yearly basis. These assessments are geared for both technical/ procedural operations, competence of our professionals and the functionality/ execution of our in-house quality management systems and processes. Our extensive accreditations are summarized as follow: : .
Asphalt, Concrete, Soil, Aggregates, Spray-on Resistive Materials and Masonry.
General Building Construction, Fire Protection Systems & Fire-Resistant Construction Plumbing & Mechanical, Structural Materials & Construction Operations, Energy Code Compliance.
• Professional Engineers ( 13 US States)
Arizona | California | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Maryland | Massachusetts | Nevada New Jersey | New York | Ohio | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island
• Registered Architects
• International Code Council- ICC Special Inspectors
Structural Steel | Fireproofing | Masonry | Mechanical | Concrete | Welding & Bolting | Soil Energy Code| Master Special Inspectors
• LEED® Accredited Professionals
• American Concrete Institute (ACI) Field levels I & II
• American Concrete Institute (ACI) Lab levels I & II
• American Concrete Institute (ACI) Strength Testing Techs
• National Institute for Certification of Engineering Technologies (NICET)
• American Welding Society- AWS/ CWI
• American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) SNT-TC-1A
• Certified EPA Asbestos Inspectors, Investigators and Samplers
• Federal Aviation Administration Certified (FAA)
• Northeast Transportation Training and Certification Program